Where do we pay?
There are two entrance kiosks between the car parks and the property.
How long does it take to visit the gardens?
The organized tours from the cruise ships generally stay 40 minutes, but we often hear that isn't enough time. Stay-over visitors generally stay longer and enjoy a rum punch at The Rainforest Bar. Others bring a book and stay all day.
Do you offer tours?
We do not offer organized tours. The management and staff are around the grounds and willingly oblige. The grounds have a series of tasteful and informative signs that are filled with historic and interesting facts about the remarkable site.
The following are to ensure the protection of the plant life and experiences of our guests:
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- No pets.
- No picking of any plants, seeds or fruits.
- No catching of any animals, including insects.
- No harming any animals or destroying their nests or shelters.
- No climbing on or damaging any of the trees, works of art, or buildings.
- Radios and musical instruments are prohibited unless special authorization has been granted.
- Littering is prohibited. All garbage must be disposed of in the garbage bins provided.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Where are the bathrooms?
The bathrooms and toilets are in the courtyard adjacent to the entrance.
Do you offer refreshments?
Absolutely. Wander over to our Rainforest Bar .
Can we get married in the gardens?
We enjoy hosting weddings at our remarkable site; however, we can only facilitate them within the confines of our core business. Regrettably, we are unable to host wedding receptions. For further details contact us.
We encourage and host many school trips and interest groups from both St Kitts and Nevis.
Contact us for further details.
Job & Volunteer Positions
Are we hiring?
Opportunities become available from time to time at all levels
of staff and management. Interested parties should apply
in writing to Box 266, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Do we need volunteers?
From time to time we seek volunteers for supervised digs at Wingfield and occasionally Romney Manor.